About the role:
Working in a fast-paced startup company, you will be reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the business development, marketing customer success and R&D teams, to define the roadmap and execute the building of ever-improving - vehicle sharing product. It is a senior but hands-on position. Responsibilities:
- Own the product roadmap
- Identify current and upcoming customer problems and requirements and transform them into viable product specifications
- Manage the entire product life cycle from defining and testing prototypes to delivering product to customers
- Conduct market and customer research and competitor analysis
- Prioritize - understand the implications of technological decisions and make trade-offs in terms of complexity, depth and timelines
- Present and demo the product to different internal and external stakeholders
- Set measurable product KPIs and implement data-driven work processes
- Work closely with UX designers and developers to continuously deliver product that addresses real customer and end user needs
- 5+ years of experience in SaaS Product Management, preference to B2B2C product experience
- Passionate about mobility, preference to relevant experience in mobility
- Strong technical background and experience working in agile manner
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English. Ability to articulate complex ideas in writing and in person.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills. Ability to communicate and cooperate efficiently with customers as well as with co-workers from different teams like: R&D, Sales, Marketing, Biz Dev, Customer Success, etc.
- Customer needs and date focused
- Ability to multi-task with multiple priorities and tight time frames.
- Proactive, creative, independent, detail oriented, organized, problem solver and team player
- Experience in 3rd party integration implementation - an advantage.
- BA degree
- Available for traveling several times a year to meet clients, a plus
Please send your CV and short paragraph on why you want and think you fit this role to email@example.com